Thursday, March 27, 2014

Voice Of The People 3/27/14


How do 5-year-olds
know about sex?
Regarding the March 17 story, "Teacher's supporters go to public":
In defense of the suspended Mullica Township teacher accused of "improperly supervising children," I must ask, who is kidding whom?

A 5-year-old boy and girl were in the classroom bathroom together and each said the other had wanted to have sex. Are you kidding me?

When I was 5 years old, I never heard of the word. At 10, I didn't know what it meant, and at 15 I did not understand it. How did these children know about sex?

It sounds as if someone has it in for the teacher. It sounds like a witch hunt. I suppose if the children were in the bathroom playing marbles this would not have happened.

Get the teacher back to work. She has a good record and should not be crucified by close-minded people.
MATT RENDINO
Egg Harbor City

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/opinion/letters/more-voice-of-the-people-march/article_63a3bf0f-fe6f-56d1-9c1d-bd17001bf45c.html

No comments: