Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Mullica - LOST Chihuahua


 UPDATE - UPDATE
MISSY IS HOME AND OKAY!!!!!

Anyone who lives in Nesco , Our Chihuahua went out on the road on Wescoat Ave and a neighbor tried to chase to catch her and she ran. We are searching for her in the vicinity of Moores Ave. Please if anyone sees her message me or if anyone can help us look. PLEASE do not chase her.. We are frantic. She is the dog on the left.UPDATE::::::: POSSIBLE SIGHTING ON 2201 COLUMBIA RD, PAST MOORES HEADING TOWARDS MULLICA. WAS NEAR MANS MAILBOX AND GOT SPOOKED AND RAN.ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. SHE COULDN'T HAVE GONE TOO FAR.GETTING UP EARLY TO SEARCH Please
 We are trying to get up a search, Anyone who can help?
 If you see her we live at 2243 Wescoat Ave in Nesco. 856-478-1493 or 609 661 8248
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy she is safely home. I've been looking for her. My heart is filled with joy that this little Angel is home sweet home. Sigh of relief, as a Dog owner myself, I felt for the family.