Sunday, August 28, 2016

Ceder Creek HS - New Principal


EGG HARBOR CITY – Scott Parker was named to succeed James Reina as principal of Cedar Creek High School in Egg Harbor City at the Greater Egg Harbor Regional High School Board of Education meeting on Monday, July 18. Reina was recently transferred to serve as principal at Oakcrest High School in Mays Landing, another school in the district.

Parker, who was appointed on a one-year interim basis, has served as assistant principal at the school since July of 2010. He previously taught media at Absegami High School where he was also an assistant football and baseball coach, and at Oakcrest where he was a special education teacher and also served as head football coach.

He received his bachelor’s degree from Salisbury State University in Maryland and his master’s from Wilmington University in Delaware.

 “I am thrilled to receive this opportunity,” Parker said. “I want to thank Superintendent Keenan and the board for this appointment.
“I hold Cedar Creek High School dear to my heart. The mentorship I received from James Reina has been huge. What he taught me will help as I go forward.”
Parker resides in Egg Harbor Township with his wife and three daughters.
http://www.shorenewstoday.com/galloway_township/news/parker-selected-as-new-cedar-creek-principal/article_ae543852-5274-11e6-9244-97a31c548d64.html

No comments: