Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Mullica Historical Family Information Requested


This is our ( Edward Shively ) and myself's great grandmother, his great great grandmother. This was her birthday with immediate family. They lived on Elm St. in Elwood. Their home is still there. My grandfather was Livingston Jacobs and he married Marie Brady, the youngest daughter of Silas Brady, from Devonshire. My grandfather's home is on the corner of Union and Reading,(120 Union Ave., Elwood), I believe it is Elwood Road now. I've been waiting for that home to come back up for sale. I would love to see about getting it "historically preserved" and I don't know where to begin researching it. Any insight would be very much appreciated. The old Brady homestead was located on the White Horse Pike in Devonshire however I cannot locate it so I believe that was torn down.
 

No comments: