Friday, January 16, 2015

South Jersey News 24

Calling all writers! Do you like to tell stories, write about every day life or reporting local news? We want to hear from you. We are looking to fill our website and facebook page with content. We are working on putting a news team together and would like the chance to speak with those interested! Share the word! Thanks - Nick
*revision: at the moment everyone part of the production of SJN24 will be volunteering. This is a start up news organization that has the potential for growth. We are for the community, by the community and we are looking for those who want to represent their love for south jersey!
SJNews24 is a project I hold near and dear to my heart. I've always had the feeling that I was put here to help people. I've always looked for that outlet and now it seems as though that outlet has found ME. Since the closing of NBC40, there has been a HUGE gap to fill here in South Jersey. I hear the frustration in the community.
I've assembled a team of very talented, motivated and dedicated people from around South Jersey that want to bring NEWS, SPORTS, WEATHER and ENTERTAINMENT back! I am highly confident that we will get something up and running at least by Spring. This network would be the first of its kind for our region... a COMMUNITY NEWS NETWORK run by local High School and College students who are seeking a future career in TV Broadcasting. I know they are out there... I was one of them when I was hired at NBC40 at 18 years old.
This network won't be possible without the support of YOU. PLEASE SHARE, COMMENT, LIKE and spread the word. I am working diligently, making connections and planning South Jersey's next big resource for News. Of course, I will continue to bring you the Weather side of things on this page and on South Jersey News 24 each and every day. If you know any students interested in helping out / becoming part of the team, please get this info to them! Let's make this happen ASAP!
You can check out the SJNews24 facebook page here: www.facebook.com/sjnews24


No comments: