Thursday, November 06, 2014

Message from Jean Gallagher

Well, it looks like my competitor won 53%/47%. It was a good run and a creative, highly-organized, productive campaign for only jumping in the race 5 weeks ago. I am proud of the message I presented and how it was done with honesty, sincerity, and forthrighteousness. There were no scare tactics and the only promises I made were the ones I knew I could keep. I would like to thank each and every one of you that has shown your support in so many ways - financial contributions, taking a sign, stuffing envelopes, knocking on doors with me, and many, many kind words of support. In the process, I have called upon my wonderful existing friends and have made so many new ones. This experience has been a magnificent one. I am a lucky gal.

No comments: