Sunday, October 20, 2013

Giant Food Auction on 10/22/13


GIANT FOOD SALE!! TUESDAY NITE 6:30 PM New Hauler
Inbox
x

Tony Zagarella


 
 
           Dear Bidders,

Tuesday night, I will be doing my very first food auction on my own.  I have struggled to find you good in date product but I think I pulled it off rather nicely.  I have tons of great merchandise for you.  I really hope that you can come out and support this sale.  Even if you have been to the food sale before, I think this is one that you will agree is the best one so far.  

Please let your friends and family know/  There is nothing to fear at this auction.  I know my sources are good and reputable.  I cannot predict what other haulers bring but I assure you I know my product.  Come to this one and you will see.  Come early to register.

                                                             Academy Auction
                                                         3134 White Horse Pike
                                                           Mullica, N.J. 08037
                                                              609-504-3062
Cash, Checks, Visa, Mastercard and Discover.

No comments: